Schiffchenspiel is based on an old game I played in primary school with paper and pencil. You steer your ships through an island landscape and try to hit the ships of your opponent before they get you. Up to 4 players can compete in this turn based game. Each ship can be moved a maximum range per turn and shoot once before the next player's turn. The player who survives the longest with his ships wins.
- Simple, turn based gameplay
- Up to 4 players in one game
- Play locally on a device or online against your friends
- Computer controlled opponents selectable (local only)
- Statistics on online games (how often played against whom, how often won)
Schiffchenspiel is currently in public beta.
You can download the beta version for Android here.